Friday, November 16, 2012

Sketch for Upcoming Photoshoot Project

Sorry for the long delay of updates on my blog, recently have been busy managing and revamping my blogs. Yes I have a few blogs. Here's a very rough sketch of the look and feel and makeup concept that I want to do for my next project working with my makeup artist friend and hairstylist.

I ended up didn't spend too much time tidying the painting and lines, just roughly do as I just wanna use this to show my partners the idea. And also, because i thinking if this going to be the masterpiece, then I might as well not turn it into photoshoot. So I pay less attentions to the details. I also do notice my painting and drawing skills dropped after long time absence on drawings.

But overall, I still do not want to disappoint myself too much and also my readers and spoilt the standard and image of being an artist. I still ended up trying to make it look presentable.  I hope I did. What do you think?


Below is just a clearer version to show how the makeup I want it to be to my makeup artist and hairstylist. Wish me good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment