Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rabbit Spoon Holder

This is not something I recently made but something I have missed out on posting it here.Ops! my bad haha. Anyway, can you guess what does the bunny body is made of? Of course you know that ears are the Chinese pattern table spoons.



Actually this is made of newspapers, cardboard, metal wires, tissue, PVA glue, transparent aerosol spray, and mural paint. It can be clean with wet cloth by wiping it. It is able to get splash with water and will not get spoilt as I sprayed one layer of transparent aerosol paint on it to avoid wash out colours and avoid getting torn off as it is paper made.


Anyway, I hope you find this interesting and like the product I've handmade. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. Soooo cute! I think people would buy this.

    ReplyDelete