Saturday, May 7, 2011

Environmental Design Assignment Phase 1 - Research Process

The Design Idea
I am doing on fashion category.The brand I chose is Zara Spring Collection 2011 exhibition.
The metaphor I chose is spring flowers.












I love the images of tree branches as I was inspired by the structure and shape of the branches as the images of the branches looks polygonal and circling.


Study of the Spring colour choices
This is a study for mural wall color choices of the exhibition design. So that I will not pick the wrong colors and also know the range of options for me to pick.



 



I like this concept or idea that i found in Google while doing research. I decided to use this idea in the exhibition as I think is space saving which is good for this small size exhibition.


References of  Zara Shops



No comments:

Post a Comment