Thursday, December 3, 2009

Assignment Batik Logo/Paperbag




the paper bag din spend more time on the research and sketches.. so its just simply done.. ugly right?i know hahaha and the paper bag is self made based on the format that lecturer gave..



I wanna show different cultures in malaysia as we have 3 main races, Indian, Malay and Chinese. Thus, i try to blend the 3 different culture in with the patterns. And using Malaysia flag's colours ( red, blue and yellow) to fill in the logo. The traditional mask looking logo is to give more asian feel's and promote asian's traditional art which inspired me.

The Hibiscus flower is Malaysia's national flower. So, I blend in together as well.
I spent most of the time on the logo research and sketches. Thus, I did well on the logo but sucks at the paper bag design. LOLZ..

Comments and critiques are greatly welcome and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment