Monday, March 1, 2010

MI CNY soft drink ads assignment


Sorry for very very lag of updating this blog, I was busy with my own works and also school works. And this is one of them. To choose a product from 5 products and match with one special events from 5 different events. In the end, I chose soft drink with Chinese New Year event. After many consultations with lecturers and research from internet and precedent studies, here's the result. The reason I choose pheonix instead of dragon or tiger to represent Chinese New Year is too generic and common as I was told by the lecturer so I used pheonix in the end.


This was done by mixed software and media which is photo cutout, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.

Below are the sketches before I get into the final product.





C&C are welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment