Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first handmade recyclable figurine done!! YAY

I am "proud" to present you... (lolz)
My first handmade recyclable figurine.




yaya.. i know its not as nice as those standard good quality smooth surface figurines selling outside, i also wish i can do that.. but becoz of time and works.. i just try to complete coz this project already delayed so long.. so i wanna complete fast..

I chose gold in the end after all that color choice tests because I want to make it look powerful, strong, and valuable. But at the same time black, shows the opposite of gold in some way, darkness, empty.. black hole etc.. so its imperfect, incomplete. With the name I gave him " Star Chaser" will explain more on why i chose these colours in the end, means he is chasing the star(dream) and haven't got it yet, so the journey continues..

I did sprayed a layer of spray mount as I thought can make the figurine glossy or shinny, but in the end , turn out nothing happen but make the figurine a bit sticky >.<>

Do comments and critiques .

No comments:

Post a Comment