Saturday, October 10, 2009

Banner Design + Typography

Typography


Something I did a month ago I think, for typography assignment... C&C are welcome since I'm kinda new in typography still.

====================================================================
Banner Design
done by photograph using camera and combined together by photoshop and adjusted the colours.


Final Design
I don't know what you guys think.
Designed for my brother who is opening an online business blog called 'Click2Glitz" .
As for now, he is selling mainly girl's accessories as his partner, his fren's gf planned to sell those.
But later will do other kinds of business too. Thus, I put different building symbols below as to show they got great variety types of business.


C&C are welcome. Thanks!
http://click2glitz.blogspot.com/
currently is still under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment